What it’s about
The focus of PDE is at delivering the best HVAC engineering services possible and therefore PDE is always interested in meeting other HVAC Engineers. As a company with natural expansion, new candidates will be approached if demanded by increasing work load. PDE aims for long term employment relations in order to build and maintain a strong HVAC team. Projects are executed by team effort thus requiring team spirit by all team members.
General job requirements
- Graduated on bachelor (HBO) or master level in the discipline HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Energy or Physics
- Dedicated courses in HVAC (HIT or other relevant courses)
- Excellent communication skills in the Dutch and English languages (verbally and in writing)
- Minimal 3 year experience in HVAC engineering for industrial and/or offshore projects.
- Minimal 6 year experience in HVAC engineering in general
- Professional work attitude
- Client focused and responsible
- Creative and analytic
- Willing to travel and work abroad for short periods of time (meetings, inspections)
- Full time 32 – 40 hours per week
Offered by PDE
- Professional working environment
- Proper salary and fringe benefits
- Career opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional colleges
- Courses and training for further personal development
- Challenging projects to work on
Please feel free to send us an open application by e-mail or letter, completed with your resume. We will let you know if there are possibilities in our company.